What’s distinction between Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere Or Goniophotometer Check? As outlined by CIE127, EN13032-1 and LM-79-19, there two methods to analyze lights lamps for photometric variables: Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer Process. What’s difference between them? Right here LISUN business provides a simple launch:
1. What’s the exam theory distinction between Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer Check?
The key in the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere examination technique is to measure the illuminance of a certain position around the integrating sphere, calculate the glowing flux in a specific wavelength, lastly estimate the complete luminous flux from the source of light, nevertheless the Goniophotometer normally steps the light high intensity distribution in the luminaires and computes the luminous flux of your luminaires
2. How to pick the Spectroradiometer & Integrating Sphere or the Goniophotometer to examine the lamps?
The Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method is suitable for one Light emitting diodes, relatively tiny Brought lamps and 360degree light source. LISUN LPCE-2 test rate is quite quick and usually can finished one measurements less than 5seconds.
The Goniophotometer is proper for screening of big lights including great-pressure mercury lights, sodium lighting fixtures and Guided street luminaires with better way of measuring accuracy and reliability. Most next-party screening organizations and big nationwide laboratories normally use LISUN LSG-6000 LM-79 Vanity mirror Type C goniphotometer.
3. What is the exam variables for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer?
LISUN LPCE-2 Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere method can look at the pursuing parameters:
• Colorimetric: Chromaticity coordinates, CCT, Color Percentage, Top Wavelength, Fifty percent Data transfer rate, Dominant Wavelength, Coloration Wholesomeness, CRI, CQS, TM-30 (Rf, Rg), Range Analyze
• Photometric: Luminous Flux, Luminous Productivity, Radiant Strength, EEI, Energy Effectiveness School, Pupil Flux, Pupil Flux Productivity, Pupil Component, Cirtopic Flux, Plant Expansion Lamp PAR and PPF
• Electrical: Voltage, Present, Potential, Strength Component, Displacement Aspect, Harmonic
• Directed optical upkeep check: Flux Versus time, CCT Or time, CRI Versus time, Strength Or time, Strength Element Versus time, Current Versus some time and Flux Efficiency VS time.
LISUN LSG-6000 Kind C goniophotometer can appraise the adhering to guidelines:
Luminous Strength Data, Luminous Power Distribution, Zonal Luminous Flux, Luminaries Performance, Luminance Submission, Coefficient Of Usage, Luminance Constraint Contours Glare, Optimum Rate of Extended distance to Size, Equivalent Illuminance Diagrams, Curves of Luminaires VS Lighting Region, Isocandela Diagrams, Productive Luminescence Direction, EEI, UGR, etc.
4. What’s the lumen check accuracy and reliability difference for Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere VS Goniophotometer?
Each Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere and Goniophotometer method can test lumen, nevertheless the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere is definitely the family member lumen test method, so if the EUT luminaires statistics are far variation than the normal twjujt light fixture, or perhaps the EUT luminaires beam angle is quite a bit smaller sized, then this examination patience will probably be even bigger, while the Goniophotometer system is the complete lumen check technique, the lumen examination effects could be more accuracy in comparison to the Spectroradiometer And Integrating Sphere check strategy.
Lisun Instruments Limited was found by LISUN GROUP in 2003. LISUN top quality method is totally qualified by ISO9001:2015. As being a CIE Regular membership, LISUN items are created depending on CIE, IEC and other overseas or countrywide requirements. All items passed on CE qualification and authenticated through the 3rd party laboratory.