Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in america. It is named among the largest and fastest growing pizza companies on the planet and is ranked high in customer satisfaction.
The concept of papa johns corporate address was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career inside the same industry by delivering pizzas as being a pizza driver. After graduation he had the opportunity to work in the father’s bar, but he wanted to serve their own pizza to his very own customers. To achieve this goal John sold his car.
In a very limited time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success for being among the largest pizza companies and getting high ranks in customer satisfaction. One reason for their success, as mentioned by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the finest of ingredients in the preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables as well as other ingredients Papa John’s targets fresh, clean and hygienic products. Each pizza is served with the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are wanting to partner with Papa John’s in the industry of serving the top quality pizzas to your customers, and opting for a Papa John’s franchise you need to have a minimum of a rough idea about the initial franchise fees.
• Minimum value for just one unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in value.
• Liquid assets comprising cash or readily available financing should total at least $250,000 for any number of units.
• One or more partner, a successful business management background, and close proximity for the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 with an average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every ten years.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged should you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend no less than 7% in the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
While looking to start papa johns number it is necessary, particularly considering today’s market, that you simply search for specific approaches to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any organization is going to have risk, but it is important ldzxcs possess a full understanding of the amount of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on Investment).