Whether for personal or business purposes, one of many goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This information will outline 10 approaches to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Maintain Your Page Updated – It is important to note that keeping your page updated will not be synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Getting more exposure on social media by posting periodically will lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting too often is fairly, frankly, annoying. As a result, your pals will literally like your post less, which results in Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and really should choose everything you share on Facebook. If you have a Facebook page that you are updating correctly, however the content is lacking, you may still discover youself to be not reaching your goal of likes. Ask yourself: Exactly what is the point with this post? A post could have much more of a direct impact in the event the meaning behind it really is clear to the audience, whether its intention is going to be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post that has a photo mounted on it can garner more attention than any solid text post. When choosing to include a photo inside your post, pick one that catches the eye of somebody scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a picture will be sure to improve your likes, be sure to include the one that is of good quality. If somebody stops to consider your eye-catching photo, they will be curious enough to stop, so take this chance to share what you would.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook take into account the factors that will affect your Facebook likes. Included in this are trending topics and viral posts. If you wish many people to see your posts, it is best to include topics which can be currently trending on Facebook so that your post is going to be observed in that thread. You can make the most of hot topics like the most recent American election to get this done. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark an increase in exposure and likes; as an example, the favorite mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a bigger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. will lead to less likes, but you can find less obvious times to be avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know folks are occupied with real life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, such as Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people will probably be on their own phones.
6. Link Your Social Networking – Facebook is just one of many social media marketing platforms on the market, and also this is a thing you should use to your benefit. Linking social media marketing is a very common practice for those who have found positive results on these platforms. For Facebook what this means is: if you make a post on a different platform, you should also link those followers for your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to advertise your Facebook page is an opportunity to increase exposure. This will expand your views, and in addition your level of likes.
7. Relatable Content – Should your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, many people will like it just because of this. Additionally, people will probably tag their friends in these posts because they may know that the person experiences something similar. The surge inside the interest in “memes” within the mainstream media is proof of this.
8. Clickbait – While it is looked down upon by the social networking community as deceitful, clickbait will not be necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, within this sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by using ambiguity instead of deceit. For example, rather than saying “I am just moving to Mexico to do volunteer work”, say “I am just making a huge change in my life, please join me with this journey” and let them watch your video for the explanation. This technique works most effectively for videos or some other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Make use of all of the tools social networking, in particular Facebook, provides you. When making a post, make sure to tag everyone involved or even in the photo, to ensure that their friends will see the post too. This will increase the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you possess the means, giveaways attract lots of attention, and likes. Usually users can possess a Facebook like and Facebook share of the post as a condition for entry within the giveaway; it is really an effective Facebook marketing strategy. Many companies may also sponsor you if you have a large enough following!