If your searching for a good Seo company and you’re having problems deciding, below are a few questions and guidelines to assist you choose.
* Question: How long are you currently doing SEO and exactly how many clients have you got?
Answer: Ideally an excellent SEO agency could have been conducting business for at least a couple of years and it has enough clients they could place you in touch with 2 or 3 current clients to behave as references. When the agency you’re interviewing refuses to offer references and contact information, you ought to be nervous.
* Question: Would you guarantee first page rankings on the search engines?
Answer: A good SEO company will not guarantee you first of all page Google rankings. There are plenty of factors who go into ranking well searching results that the good SEO company will focus more about discussing on-page optimization, market and keyword research, link-building strategies, along with your company’s goals, rather than making sensational offers or guarantees. In case a company guarantees that they’ll enable you to get inside the top three results inside a certain time period, you need to try to escape.
* Question: What kind of link-building strategies do you use?
Answer: This inquiry is a touch bit more challenging but needs to include things like guest blogging, widgets or website badges, manual directory submissions. If the answer involves automated link building(i.e. links from ten thousand sites for $199) or whatever seems like it may be dishonest or violate Google’s guidelines, you need to try to escape.
* Question: Would you research the potency of the sites that you will use to your link-building strategies?
Answer: The answer needs to be yes and they also must be able to explain not only how strong the domain is but exactly how strong the page is which will be linking back.
* Question: Can you clearly explain your market and keyword research techniques and what tools you use?
* Answer: This answer could involve numerous free and paid SEO tools from companies like Google, SEOMoz.org, SeoBook.com, and must include Google Keywords Tool and Google Webmaster Tools for example.
* Question: Would you provide research on our competitors? What websites hyperlink to them? What key phrases those links use? The general strength of the website in comparison to ours?
Answer: These are all very crucial pieces to doing SEO effectively. An excellent SEO agency will incorporate thorough competitive research to their arrange for your company.
* Question: What type of analytics or reports would you provide?
Answer: A great SEO company will provide you with comprehensive reporting on things like your target keyword search engine rankings, sites which can be now linking in your site, what keywords are used in search to discover your site, etc.
* Question: Can you make us sign a long term agreement?
Answer: There are numerous different methods that SEO companies charge for his or her services that this answer could vary drastically. It is essential to think about is whether you trust the company that you’re interviewing or whether you really feel they’re attempting to push you in to a sale(and a long term contract).
Irrespective of their response to the last question, you should know that SEO campaigns can take as long as 3-six months to view noticeable results. Some industries tend to be more competitive than the others. If you choose a company that doesn’t zrofdy you to sign a long term contract, remember that you need to invest in at least a 90 day trial using that SEO company in the event you truly want to see great results.