Started in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food.
We invite yourself on a flavorful adventure with Mimis Locations. Today, the bistro introduces delicious new menu items inspired from the essence of France.
Mimi’s will offer a new $10.99 lunch menu, available Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The new menu allows guests to select a salad or soup, like the classic French Onion as well as an entrée from a variety of new French-inspired sandwiches, together with a returning favorite, the Turkey Royale Baguette, all served with fries. Mimi’s has additionally expanded its must-order shareables for individuals who would rather travel making use of their taste buds. To name one, Mimi’s has added Hummus and Crudités, fresh seasonal veggies served with garlic roasted hummus, ranch and crostinis.
Mimi’s is introducing new French-inspired entrées with sandwiches, quinoa salads and pastas including:
* Grilled Chicken Pesto Baguette, grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, mixed greens, tomato and pesto mayonnaise drizzled with balsamic dressing over a toasted baguette.
* Smoked Salmon Baguette, smoked salmon, mixed greens, cucumbers, red onion and dill cream cheese on a toasted baguette.
* Parisian Ham Baguette, thinly-sliced smoked ham, brie cheese, mixed greens and fig mustard on the toasted baguette.
* Turkey Hummus Sandwich, slow-roasted turkey, hummus, baby spinach, tomato, cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese and balsamic dressing on toasted whole wheat grains bread.
* Croque Monsieur, thinly-sliced smoked ham and swiss cheese served warm on toasted sourdough topped with mornay sauce and melted parmesan cheese.
* Chicken & Quinoa Mediterranean Salad, pulled roasted chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, onions, olives and quinoa on romaine lettuce and kale tossed in red wine shallot vinaigrette.
* Berry Spinach & Shrimp Quinoa Salad, two skewers of grilled shrimp, fresh strawberries, blueberries, crumbled feta cheese and quinoa on baby spinach tossed in fat-free raspberry vinaigrette.
* Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta, grilled chicken and mushrooms with linguine pasta tossed in a creamy mustard sauce.
A flavorful adventure is never complete without Mimi’s delectable French desserts. Contributing to the classic Crème Brûlée and Apple Pie, new additions include:
* Crème Caramel, a rich and silky custard topped with caramel sauce.
* Classique Cheesecake, velvety cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust. Served with strawberry purée and a fresh strawberry.
* Triple Berry Crumble, warm berry crumb cake topped having a scoop of vanilla soft ice cream.
“At Mimi’s we honor our heritage by continually introducing fresh and delicious French flavors,” said Tiffany McClain, Senior Director of Marketing for Mimi’s. “Our Spring Menu is inspired through the essence of France, which means we must use a strong give attention to quality. At Mimi’s we source just the best ingredients for each dish. From the new baguette sandwich menu, to our own fresh quinoa and chicken or shrimp salads to creamy pastas and indulgent desserts, we’ve created a bit of France that anyone can enjoy.”
Mimi’s new menu will likely be available at all locations. Mimi’s also showcases every meal using its house wines from Bordeaux, France designed for $6 a glass and $22 a bottle every day. For locations, complete menu, including breakfast all day and hours of operation, visit www.mimiscafe.com.
About Mimi’s – Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is really a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Owned by Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American pknbsv of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Https://Www.Storeholidayhours.Org/Mimis-Cafe-Open-Closed-Holiday-Hours-Today/ has 80 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food. A complete menu and much more information can be purchased at www.mimiscafe.com.